Thursday, January 6, 2011

Case Study # 2

As a future IT professional, what will be your contributions in the development of technology?

Either be a successful one or not , it will depend on how I will handle my career and life. Of what will be happening from this day onwards would really rely on my own hands. Back to the question of what will be my contribution/s for the development of technology since I am still studying now as an IT student will depend on what i have learned and to be learn more from my subjects. One of the subject of an BSIT program is HRM. It stands for Human Resource Management. According to wikipedia, HRM is the strategic and coherent approach to the management of an organization's most valued assets - the people working there who individually and collectively contribute to the achievement of the objectives of the business. Management is very common and very important to make a certain organization or company to succeed. Without proper management in all aspects, such organization can be down to failure. Inside the management is the discipline in which it conforms to the behavior of each personnel in an organization. It has a big impact to society and industry since to be able to have a satisfying work is to have discipline first and to know your position well and also have a comfortable life to all your co-worker that surrounds you.

I also have learned about the FOSS thing in which I really appreciate for those developers whom give their time, knowledge and effort freely to those who can't afford to the proprietary software. For that, I will give them (to the FOSS developer) my support for I am one of their beneficiary. Very Happy

No comments:

Post a Comment